How to control automotive parts quality during injection molding?
1. Molding Cycle
The time required to complete an injection molding process is called the molding cycle, also known as the molding cycle, molding cycle directly affects labor productivity and equipment utilization.
Therefore, in the production process, the quality of the premise should be ensured to minimize the relevant time in the molding cycle. In the entire molding cycle, the injection time and cooling time are the most important, they have a decisive impact on the quality of products.
2. The pressure control
Pressure in the injection molding process includes both plasticizing pressure and injection pressure and directly affects the plasticizing and product quality of the plastic.
3. Temperature Control
The temperatures that need to be controlled during injection molding are barrel temperature, nozzle temperature, and mold temperature. The first two temperatures affect the plasticizing and flowing of the plastic, while the latter temperature mainly affects the flowing and cooling of the plastic.
How to maintain the surface of automotive molds?
We should pay attention to the surface maintenance of automotive molds, which directly affects the surface quality of the products and focuses on preventing rusting, therefore, it is very important to choose a suitable, high quality, and professional anti-rust oil.
When the mold has finished its production, different methods should be used to carefully remove the remaining injection molding according to the different injection molding, and copper rods, copper wires, and professional mold cleaner can be used to remove the remaining injection molding and other deposits in the mold, and then air dry.
It is forbidden to use iron wire, steel bar, or other hard objects to remove the residue to avoid scratching the surface. If there are rust spots caused by corrosive injection molding, grind and polish them with a grinding machine and spray with professional anti-rust oil, then store the mold in a dry, cool, and dust-free place.
How SWY MOULD improve the accuracy of automotive parts?
The accuracy of automotive parts is a combination of injection molding, plastic raw material characteristics, injection molding machine performance, and injection molding process.
Here are SWY's solutions as follows:
1. SWY has a professional technical team that provides excellent design solutions for your automotive mold structure, which can achieve the best precision requirements.
2. Depending on the function of the automotive parts, we recommend materials with stable properties and good toughness.
3. During the injection molding process, professional operators precisely control the injection pressure so that the raw material melt can be filled into the injection mold evenly without problems such as burrs due to excessive pressure.
4. Experienced operators will control the injection speed to effectively ensure product quality.
5. Trained operators will control the processing temperature so that the raw material is evenly colored and fulfill smoothly.
6. SWY Mould is equipped with high-precision injection molding machines to better meet your high precision requirements.