USING SCIENTIFIC MOULD-MAKING TECHNIQUE TO PROVIDE YOU WELL MOULD.
SWY Mould is a professional manufacturer of plastic cra […]
SWY Mould is a professional manufacturer of plastic crate moulds, such as milk bottle crate mould, bread crate mould, industrial crate mould, fish crate mould, etc. We provide one-stop service for customers, crate mould design, processing high-quality crate mould. We provide customers with first-class service and technical support, and high-quality crate mould has been appreciated by most customers.
What should we pay attention to plastic crate mould?
1. The main material of the crate is polypropylene, and its melt flow rate should be in the range of 1.5-5g / 10min. In order to reduce the production cost, we can also add 10% of the recycled materials according to customer needs.
The steel material of the crate mould is generally 718 or 2738, which has to go through forging, CNC milling roughing, tempering, CNC milling...etc. machining process.
2. Due to the large size of the crate and the large number of raw materials required. The specifications of the injection moulding machine should be greater than 1000g.
3. The hot runner is generally used.
The advantages of the hot runner: * Save material; * Improve production efficiency; * In the long run, costs can be reduced.
4. The injection parameters of the plastic crate mould are as follows:
Screw temperature: front 190-220 °C, middle 220-240 °C, rear 180-200 °C, nozzle temperature 170-220 °C.
Injection pressure: 70-100mpa.
The injection moulding cycle time is 60-180s, the injection time is 5-10s, the pressure holding time is 5-15s, and the cooling time is 20-60s.
5. Due to the huge and complicated structure of the crate. crate mould design should use multi-mode structure.
6. The exhaust effect of the plastic crate mould is better to avoid black spots or scorching of plastic products.
Taizhou Saiweiyue Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd.