What is the C45 air switch?
It applies to the smart transform of electrical engineering in the traditional industry.
1. Lighting, HVAC, security, electric curtains, water heater, TV, environmental monitoring, etc.
2. Intelligent office area
3. Hotel, dormitory, apartment
4. Distributed property
Features of plastic C45 air switch
1. Communication Mode: IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee/SmartRoom).
2. Maxim power detection chip: more accurate and sensitive in the detection of high-power electrical appliances.
3. More advanced algorithm for peak-hour power detection, saving energy, and create a green living style.
4. Encrypted transmission executing parts to upgrade air-circuit breaker, ensuring high safety of power use.
5. A user-friendly operation like time setting, scene management, to maximally manage power use.
6. Energy statistics management to get real-time feedback pf power consumption.
7. Users can turn off family power consumption remotely via App. 8. Can be adopted by an energy control system to apply to distributed and centered property management systems like apartments, hotels, offices, or commercials.
Power Parameter: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz Standby
Power Consumption:≤0.5W Rated Current:32A
Ejector system in plastic injection moulds
1. Construction of ejector system
* Return pin: It always pushes the ejector system to return with spring force.
* Ejector stopper: It prevents impact between core plate and ejector plate.
* Stop pin: A stopper installed to keep an ejector plate horizontal or prevent the ejector plate from retreating too far and damaging a core adaptor plate.
* Ejector pin: It will push samples out of the mold.
* Ejector plate: Use to assemble ejector pin, return pin, ejector stopper. There are two ejector plates in the injection molding.
* Sprue lock pin: When mold opening, the runner will stick in sprue lock pin.
* Spacer block: It will create distance between the bottom plate and the core plate. This distance use to assemble an ejector system.
* Ejector guide pin: a guide for sliding of an ejector plate.
* Ejector bolts: To tie up two ejector plates.
* Sleeve ejector system. It will push samples out of the mold.
2. How ejector system works?
*After mold opening finished, the rod of the injection machine will push the ejector plate. The ejector plate will move forward. An ejector guide pin will guide those moving.
* Ejector pins clamped between two ejector plates so it will move forward and push the product out of the mold.
* After we get the product, the rod of the injection machine will move back. Spring of return pin will push ejector plate move back. Spring and mold closing will guide the ejector back to the position.
3. Reasons and solutions of ejector system can't return
The ejector system must return before mold closed. If they can not return that will crack and the cavity of mold could be scratch, crack. And the mass products can not continue.
* Have trash on the ejector pins, oil and maintenance are bad.
* Worker assembly ejector pins not good.
* Angular pins were cracked when injection.
* Resin was stuck in the mold.
* Temperature is the difference between a core plate, a cavity plate, pins.
* Have trash on the ejector pins, oil and maintenance are bad. You should clean the mold and add the lubricating oil.
* If injection processing and you don’t see pins or core crack, don’t want stop injection, you can use cleaner. But I think your mold will NG faster.