Product material: PS, transprent
Product weight: 460g
Cavity &. core steel: NAK80, 32-50HRC
Hardnes of wear parts: 55-60HRC
Mould base: LKM standard
NOs of cavity: 1 cavity
Core pulling system: None
Injection system: hot runner(Yudo, or customer required)
Surface finish: high polish
Suggest using a robot hand to pick up the lids for easy stacking and packing.
Mould assembly for plastic refrigerator drawer mould
There are different kinds of moulds of freezer parts, even for the same type, the initial and precision requirements are different, and the installation methods are different. Therefore, before assembling, we should carefully study and analyze the assembly drawings, part drawings, understand the effects, characteristics and technical requirements of each part, confirm the installation benchmark. After installation, we can finally reach all the quality indicators of the products, the accuracy of the movement of the moulds and make them work. Skills required in the process of use.
1. Installation datum
* Major working parts in plastic moulds, such as core, cavity and insertion speed, are used as reference parts for installation. All other parts of the mould are manufactured and installed with reference parts for installation.
* Repair and install the guide pillar guide sleeve or the base of the die plate side as the installation datum.
2. Mould installation accuracy
* The accuracy of each component, such as distance scale accuracy, coaxiality, equivalence, straightness, etc.
* Relative motion accuracy, such as transmission accuracy, linear motion and reverse motion accuracy.
* Cooperative precision and touch precision, such as cooperative gap, interference touch, etc.
* The wall thickness of plastic forming parts. When making new moulds, the wall thickness of forming parts should deviate from the lower limit of the scale.
3. Repair Principle
* In principle, the cavity should ensure that the large end-scale core is within the common service range of the manufacturing scale and the small carbonyl scale is within the common service range of the manufacturing scale.
* The radius of the corner should be smaller and the core should be larger.
* When the die has both horizontal and vertical parting surfaces, the correction should make the vertical parting surface touch with a slight clearance. The clearance value of the horizontal parting surface is more than that of the small die only need to touch each other after painting red, and the clearance of the large die is about 0.02mm.
* For the die with the inclined surface, after the inclined surface is closed, there should be a 0.02-0.03 mm gap at the parting surface.
* The connection between the arc and the straight line of the repaired surface should be smooth, and no concave marks should be allowed on the surface. The filing lines should be in the same direction as the opening direction.
Mould temperature for plastic injection mould
The mould temperature refers to the temperature of the surface of the cavity when the forming is performed. It is important to maintain the proper temperature and uniform distribution of the mould design and the conditions of the forming process.
The uneven mould temperature distribution causes uneven shrinkage and internal stress, which makes the forming port susceptible to deformation and warpage. The mould temperature affects the moulding cycle and the forming quality. In actual operation, it is set by the lowest appropriate mould temperature of the material used, and then appropriately adjusted according to the quality condition.
Suggested mould temperature for different plastic material:
1. PP-polyphenylene sulfide material mould 40-80°C, suggest 50°C
2. PPS-polyphenylene sulfide material mould temperature 120-180°C
3. POM mould temperature 80-105°C
4. PE-HD high-density polyethene mould temperature 50-95°C
5. PC polybutylene terephthalate mould temperature 40-60°C for unreinforced materials
6. PA6 polyamide or nylon 6 mould temperature: for thin-walled, long process plastic parts 80-90°C. If the wall thickness is bigger than 3mm, and it is recommended to use a low-temperature mould of 20-40°C. The temperature of the glass reinforcement mould should be higher
7. ABS acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymer mould temperature 25-70°C
8. PA12 polyamide or nylon 12 mould temperature:30-40 °C for unreinforced materials, 80-90 °C for thin-walled or large area components, and 90-100° C for reinforced materials
9. A66 nylon 66 mould temperature: 60-90°C for unreinforced materials, 80-120°C for reinforced materials plus 30% glass fibre or more