Features of plastic shellfish container
1. Holes on sides and bottom for maximum water flow
2. Durable in extreme weather or water conditions
3. High profits/fastest growth time
4. Economical and practical
5. Used to grow extra small to jumbo oysters and other shellfish
6. Stacks can be lowered from rafts or used for growing on beaches
7. Lids Available
8. 100% recyclable
The common material of the shellfish container and other crates
Plastic crate & container parts are mainly packaging boxes and hollow containers. the common plastic materials are low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS), polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET), acrylonitrile polymer (AN), polycarbonate (PC), styrene-butadiene-acrylonitrile copolymer (ABS), vinyl chloride copolymer (VDC), ethylene vinyl alcohol copolymers (EVOH), nylon (PA), phenolic (PF), urea-formaldehyde (UF), etc.
The common steel for the shellfish container and other crates
Cavity & core: 738、738H , 718、718H etc.
Mold base: P20, S45C, S50C.
The mold steel is depended on the mold life and product quantity needed. SWY can select the steel type according to your request.
Attentions need to be paid during plastic shellfish container injection molding
Most crate & container parts are made of highly crystalline materials, so the following points need to be noted when injection molding.
1. The heat required to raise the material temperature to the forming temperature is high, so needs to run on a machine with a large plasticizing capacity.
2. The heat released during cooling and tempering is large, so adequate cooling is required.
3. The difference between the specific gravity of the molten state and the solid-state is large, the shrinkage of the molding is large, and shrinkage and porosity are likely to occur.
4. The crystallinity is related to the wall thickness of the crate & container parts, the wall thickness is slow cooling, high crystallinity, shrinkage, and good physical properties. So crystalline material should be required to control the mold temperature.
5. Anisotropy is significant and internal stress is high. The uncrystallized molecules tend to continue to crystallize after de-molding and are in a state of energy imbalance, prone to deformation and warping.
6. The crystallization temperature range is narrow and it is easy for the uncrystallized material to be injected into the mold at the end or to block the feeding inlet.
How to cooperate with SWY MOULD?
SWY MOULD offers professional plastic shellfish container molding solutions to increase the efficiency of your crate & container production. Analyze your plastic shellfish container project by a professional project engineer, based on the requirements of the plastic shellfish container parts you wish to produce, to ensure the optimum design of your plastic shellfish container project.
SWY engineers select the right steel to ensure the longevity of your plastic shellfish container mold, not only to maintain long-term performance but also to create greater value for your project. Besides, SWY not only offers a complete range of your plastic shellfish container mold manufacturing and service but can also help with training and technical support to help you operate your plastic crate molds better.
Welcome to contact us for your plastic shellfish container injection mould project.