Part Weight: 2800g
Part Sizes: 570*390*305mm
Part Material: HDPE
Shaping Mode: Plastic Injection Mold
Cavity Steel：DIN 1.2738
Core Steel: DIN 1.2312
Steel Hardness: HRC 32-38
Mold Base: standard LKM
Mold Cavity: single
Runner system: 4 drops with “HOTSET” heating coils
The container molds that our SWY MOULD made are with reasonable structure, reliable operation, easy molding process control, crate quality assurance. There are many kinds of container/crate molds that can customize, including:
The classification of crate molds according to the features
1. Plastic collapsible crate mold & Plastic non-collapsible crate mold
2. Plastic a covered crate mold & Plastic uncovered crate mold
3. Plastic slotted bottom crate mold & Plastic solid bottom crate mold
The classification of crate molds according to usage
4. Plastic industrial crate mold (turnover crate mold, tools crate mold, etc.)
5. Plastic agricultural crate mold (vegetable crate mold, fruit crate mold, fish crate mold, etc.)
6. Plastic supermarket crate mold (beer crate mold, high-sided bottle crate mold, bread crate mold, milk crate mold, etc.)
Plastic crate owns the features like anti-bending, anti-aging, heavy loading, tensile resistance, compression resistant, tearing resistance, high temperature resistant, and so on. Often, these crate dimensions are large and also require good mechanical properties, low-temperature performance, and durability.
To meet these requirements, HDPE is used as raw material and designs a number of crisscrossing ribs on the outer surface and the bottom of the plastic crates, in order to increase its strength and stiffness.
For good plastic injection molding, on crate mold structure design, the crate mold often adopts 4 or 6 hot runner drops gate (or 3 plates crate mold) due to the large size, complex shapes; due to four sidewalls with lots of ribs perpendicular to the turnover box mold open direction, 4 sliders are needed to form those ribs and make the crate release away from the mold. Also, we adopt point gate molds with a three-plate structure, sequence and automatic stripping off the gate, etc.