Steel material for the mould: S136
Mould cavity: double
Mould specification: 450*450*350mm
Runner system: cold runner
Sliders: 6, including 4 line sliders, and 2 rotary sliders
Slider drive: 3 sliders with corner pins,1 by hydraulic cylinder, and other linkage mechanisms
Mechanism: slider-crank mechanism
Production method: fully automatic
Equal elbow plastic mould design
Mould slider mechanism
Pipe fitting mould classification
Depending on the raw materials of the pipe fittings, we can divide the pipe fittings into the following types:
1. PVC pipe fittings (for high pressure and low-pressure water supply and drainage)
* CPVC pipe fittings for high pressure areas
* UPVC pipe fittings for drainage
* PVC flared pipe fitting mold (water supply traction system)
* PVC wire and pipe fittings, various PVC pipe fittings are buried in the wall
2. PPR pipe fittings (for indoor hot and cold water supply system)
3. PP pipe fittings
* PP or PPH flare tube fitting mold with a core pulling system
* PP drain pipe fittings
* PPH mold for bathroom
According to the shape of the pipe fittings, the pipe fittings can be divided into curved pipe fittings, intersecting pipe fittings, Y-shaped branch pipes, horizontal pipe fittings, different diameter pipes, etc.
1. The elbow fitting mold is made from a full set of curved molds. Elbow fittings are generally used to transport oil, natural gas, and other liquids.
2. Cross pipe fittings are frequently used for drain connection, and there is another type: branching. Its pipes are diagonal.
3. The Y-branch is a type of Tee. According to its angle, it also divides into 45° and 90°.