USING SCIENTIFIC MOULD-MAKING TECHNIQUE TO PROVIDE YOU WELL MOULD.
Plastic crate mold is widely used in machinery, automob […]
Plastic crate mold is widely used in machinery, automobile, household appliances, light industry, electronics, and other industries. It resists acids, bases, oils, dirt, non-toxic and tasteless, which can be used to store food, and so on. It is easy to clean, facilitate the turnover of parts, neat stack, easy to manage. Its reasonable design and excellent quality are suitable for transportation, distribution, storage, distribution, and processing in the factory logistics. The crate mold can be used in various logistics containers and workstations in various warehouses, production sites, and other places.
We can classify the crate molds according to the thickness of the glue position:
1. Thin plastic crate molds: the glue position is about 0.7-1.5mm, which makes it the thin plastic crate molds. Mainly based on the packaging and transportation of fruits and vegetables, most of them are not reusable and have a short service life. The bottom and four ribs are thin with black flow ribs. As a whole force point, the thickness of the four-corner pipe is larger than other parts, and the cooling effect is very good when inserted into the hole.
2. Conventional plastic crate molds: the glue position for this crate mold is 1.5-3mm. Mainly for transport, distribution, storage, distribution, and processing of plastic boxes factory logistics. These plastic crate molds are reusable. The thickness of the rib is close to that of the rim, so the shrinkage ratio of the product surface is high.
3. Thickening plastic crate molds: the glue position in this situation is 3-5mm. Mainly hardware, machinery, parts, and equipment, chemical industry objects, these crate molds are strong and durable. These products have thick walls and require high strength testing.
So how do making good quality plastic crate molds?
The plastic molding quality of the crate has a great influence on the quality of the crate. In designing and manufacturing an ideal and reliable plastic crate mold, the mold and process shall have the following requirements:
1. The weight and volume of the designed mold parts.
In order to make the crate mold have a small weight and volume, the use of common flow channels and mechanical transverse parting structure requires only one-third of the mold volume.
2. Structure and operation requirements.
Plastic crate mold is compact in structure and high in operation. If it is a horizontally split structure, the reset time of the type should be flexible.
3. Reduce the number of raw materials and improve the quality and utilization rate of raw materials.
4. Processing time requirements.
It can shorten the cooling time of the plastic crate and thus shorten its molding cycle.
5. This design method requires reducing the total cost of mold and production.
T1 testing of one of the plastic crate mold: