How do I get a quote for an automotive mold from your company?
1. If you have the drawing, you can send us the drawing and request info.
* 2D ( DWG, PDF, JPG)
* 3D (STP, STEP, IGS, X_T)
* Material type
* Surface Treatment Requirement
* Parts annual volume or mold life
* Mold cavity
2. If you don’t have the drawing, you can send us the sample.
we can make a drawing (1-2 days) according to your sample and send it for your checking and approval before mold manufacturing.
3. If No drawing and No sample. you can provide us the dimension details.
we can make the drawing for you according to the info.
What is the common steel for automotive molds?
738, 738H, NAK80, 2083, S136, etc, the mold steel is dependent on the mold life and product quantity.
We can select the steel type according to your request.
The main aspects to evaluate the performance of automotive parts from the injection mold
1. The quality of appearance, including integrity, color, and gloss.
2. The accuracy between dimensions and relative positions, i.e., dimensional accuracy and positional accuracy.
3. The mechanical, chemical, and electrical properties corresponding to the application, i.e., functionality.
Thus, if a problem occurs in any of the three areas mentioned above, it can lead to the creation of product defects.
How can SWY MOULD ensure the quality of my automotive molds?
SWY has more than ten years of experience to manufacture an automotive mold for customers all over the world directly or indirectly, our strength is the world-class advanced high accuracy equipment that could reach the accuracy tolerance in 0.005. Besides, our professional engineering team can evaluate your automotive parts carefully and provide an optimized proposal to design your mold, after getting your approval to start the manufacturing with standard and strict management. so as to ensure every step in high precision.