Design principle of slide block for automotive mold
1. The slope angle of the slider should be 2 to 3° larger than that of the inclined guidepost, and the angle of the inclined guidepost should not exceed 20°.
2. The distance between the sliding block and the sealing surface of the front mold should be greater than 15mm.
3. The insertion surface between the slider and the mold core must be made 3° or 5° to avoid direct friction with the automotive mold core.
4. It is best to keep the original body of the shovel, and the form of the insert should ensure strength.
5. The oblique side and bottom surface of the slider need to be made of wear-resistant blocks, and fast molds can be considered not to be made of wear-resistant blocks.
6. The slider needs to add a spring (or a buckle, or a spring and a buckle together) and a limit device.
7. When the area of the glue plane on the slider is large, a backhoe is needed.
8. Make it know how to calculate the stroke of the lower slider.
9. Know the material used for the wear block guide; whether it is necessary to open the oil groove; if necessary, which side to open.
Design principle of the inclined roof of automotive mold
1. The mating length of the inclined top link and the guide sleeve must be greater than 2/3 of the length of the link in the B plate.
2. It is better to fix the inclined top block and the link with cup-head screws, which is convenient for processing; secondly, use pins; thirdly, it can be in the form of pressing blocks.
3. The edge of the screw hole on the top block is at least 5mm away from the sealing position.
4. The hole between the connecting rod and the B plate is 0.5mm on one side.
5. The head and tail of the link should be considered for positioning; the bottom plate should be made with craft holes for easy disassembly and assembly.
6. The angle of the inclined top ejection should be below 12°, not more than 15°.
7. Know how to calculate the ejection stroke of the up and downslope.
8. If there is no requirement for the inclined top seat, the simplest design shall be adopted.