Plastic resin: PP
Four shapes with a size around 100*80mm
Cavity/core steel: P20
Mould base steel: 60#
Mould cavity: 1+1+1+1
Runner type: cold runner
Cycle time: 25S
Mould size: 430*440*435mm
Mould weight: 480KG
Injection mold design process in SWY MOULD
SWY MOULD does plastic injection mold design in China, along with plastic product design and development, and other tooling requirements. We feel we offer a unique perspective on plastic injection mold and product design. Having decades of injection mold design experience allows us to incorporate the “moldability” factor into our product designs and evaluations.
SWY can manufacture the injection mold per your requests with competitive prices, as we have our own mold designers and mold-making factory. We would be very interested in discussing the possibilities of collaborating our design services with your manufacturing capabilities.
Injection mold design is one of the most important parts of a successful mold-making project, we currently have a team of great Chinese mold designers with more than 10 years of design experience. For each mold project, we will call out an internal kick-out meeting to decide the part layout, runner design, gating way, ejection method, cooling layout, etc. These would allow us to always design your mold with all of our Intelligence resources instead of just by a single mold designer. We offer a unique perspective on plastic injection mold and product design.
Our design/engineering technologies include:
* Pro/Engineer/UG (3D)
* AutoCad (2D)
* Moldflow analysis (Plastic flow/deform simulation)
* MasterCam (CNC Programming)
We provide DFM reports and give customers an overall view of manufacturability and part design, with our experiences and professionalism, we are able to predict the potential risks and come up with optimized solutions.
SWY MOULD sincerely hopes to offer our best design services to you!
Matters need to pay attention to during mold polishing
1. When a new mold cavity starts to process, the surface of the workpiece should be checked first, and the surface should be cleaned with kerosene so that the oilstone surface will not stick to dirt and lose the cutting function.
2. Grinding rough grains should be carried out in the order of difficult first, easy to study, especially for some difficult dead corners, and the deeper bottom should be studied first.
3. Some workpieces may have multiple pieces assembled together for polishing. Firstly, the rough grain or fire pattern of a single workpiece should be ground separately, and then all the workpieces should be assembled and polished to be smooth.
4. For workpieces with large or lateral planes, use oilstone to grind rough grains and then use a flat steel sheet for light transmission to check whether there is unevenness or undercuts. If there are undercuts, it will lead to it being difficult to demold the part or the part is strained.
5. In order to avoid paying attention to the undercut of the molded workpiece or some bonding surfaces that need to be protected, you can paste it with a saw blade or paste it on the side with sandpaper, which can get the ideal protection effect.
6. Grind the molding plane by pulling back and forth, and the handle of dragging the oilstone should be placed as flat as possible, not exceeding 25°; because the slope is too large, the force is rushed from top to bottom, which will easily cause a lot of rough lines on the workpiece.
7. If the surface of the workpiece is polished with a copper or bamboo sheet pressed with sandpaper, the sandpaper should not be larger than the area of the tool, otherwise, it will grind to a place that should not be ground.
8. The shape of the grinding tool should be close to the shape of the mold surface, so as to ensure that the workpiece is not deformed by grinding.
Selection rules for injection molding machine
The general rules of injection machine selection focus on three aspects: advanced technology, economy, quality. The common selection principles of injection molding machines include:
1. Production efficiency
The production efficiency of the injection machine includes the injection volume, cycle time, and automation.
2. Product quality
The product quality can be divided into two parts, internal and external. The internal quality of plastic parts includes the physical and chemical properties; the external quality of the plastic parts refers to the geometric structure and appearance of the product. The product quality depends on the melting performance of the injection machine.
3. Power consumption
The power consumption of the injection machine includes the power costs of driving and heating. Generally, we should choose an injection machine with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
4. Service life
The service life of the injection machine depends on the screw, barrel, and other mechanical structures of the machine.
There are three steps that we can follow in the selection of the injection machine:
1. Choose the right injection machine model.
2. Choose the right drive screw.
3. Determine the suitable parameters of the injection machine by actual production scale and quality.
Why choose our SWY MOULD company?
1. Quality & lead time
we meet and exceed customers’ requirements by a full understanding of their specifications & standards before design. Discussion with customers to make parts easier both for tooling and assembly. Strict quality control from incoming materials and inspection during mold manufacturing to mold delivery. A weekly report will be provided every Monday and if customers want to know more, we can provide photos &videos every 2 days. After mold trials, we provide the molding report, molding video, sample pictures, FAI report and etc. to customers for checking and approval for the next step. For normal modification, it usually takes less than one week and we always do our best to control mold tryout 3 times before shipping.
SWY has rich experience in mold making and injection molding, we always offer competitive prices and all quotes keep a stable price level. We work together with customers to find the best cost-saving solutions during tooling design before mold manufacturing. SWY is looking for a long-term mutual beneficial business relationship, we help customers to have more profit and more market.
A fast and timely response is one of our obvious advantages. We are online (emails& calls) 24/7, customers could find people to communicate with any time, even at 3:00 am. For urgent projects, factory machines will keep running 24/7 and workers have 2 shifts to meet your production request. Do what we can do and try to do your best when doing it!
4. Timely delivery
99% of our projects meet the delivery date as we agreed with customers, or even sooner if customers requested. Our flat management system makes everything flexible and fast enough, even for some sudden urgent issues, we always do our best to meet customers' new time demands.