Raw material: PP
Part size: 100*80*70mm
Steel material: P20
Mold base: 60#
Nos. of cavity: 2
Injection system: cold runner
Mold size: 580*370*790mm
Mold weight: 680KG
Suited machine: HAITIAN MA1600 or MA900
About our SWY MOULD
SWY's mission is to be professional, trustworthy, and innovative. We always adhere to the layout of the leading, in China mold manufacturing enterprises in the implementation of the modern management systems. Use the zero default. Ensure quality and technology in the highest possible manner. Therefore, we are committed to exploring new fields, continuous innovation, and progress, to become a professional mold manufacturer. On the basis of the existing development, continue to improve the level of mold design and manufacturing, for the global plastic mold customers to provide high-quality mold.
With our innovative, dedicated, and experienced team, we can provide high-quality plastic injection molds, injection molding products, rapid prototyping molds, and professional solutions.
At SWY, we will implement comprehensive management of your mold through an efficient project management process, including quotation, design, manufacturing, testing, improvement, and shipment. Professional project management ensures high quality, short delivery time, and low cost of products.
Good service is SWY MOULD
Understand customer needs, customize and design drawings
2. On Sale
Make molds according to customer contract and drawing requirements
Providing corresponding after-sales service for molds is one of SWY's characteristics
Main process before plastic mold trial
After the completion of the injection mold, we need to test the mold through an injection machine to further determine whether the mold meets the production needs, including product defects, product tolerance, etc. and the testing sample is also one of the standards for mold acceptance.
In the mold trial process, we need to operate strictly by the specification of the mold and the injection machines, exclude all human factors, and make sure that the product quality is suitable for mass production.
1. Before the mold trial, the mold engineer needs to check the mold structure and other conditions to ensure that the mold structure is complete, the surface condition of the mold core, and the other system in the mold is good.
2. Before the mold trial, it is necessary to use a suitable capacity injection machine, and at the same time, it is necessary to check the injection machine, including the mechanical structure and spares on the machine.
3. The inspection of the injection machine needs to be done before the mold installation.
4. During the mold installation, it is necessary to confirm whether the mechanical structure of each part of the mold is normal, such as limit switch, pushrod, etc. According to the specific temperature requirements of the corresponding material of the product, select the appropriate mold temperature control machine, raise the mold temperature to the required temperature, and re-check the mechanical structure of the mold.
5. Do not use bad material in the mold trial process, and aims to eliminate product defects caused by material problems. The entire mold trial process needs a professional injection machine operator to prevent the improper operation from causing damage to the mold, injection machine.
Factors affecting the service life of injection molds
The first factor affecting the life of injection molds is corrosion failure. The injection molding alloys commonly used in injection mold factories are zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, and copper alloy, and there are also pure aluminum injection molding. Zn, Al, and Mg are more active metal elements, and they have a good affinity with mold materials, especially Al is easy to bite. When the mold hardness is high, the corrosion resistance is better, and if there are soft spots on the molding surface, the corrosion resistance is unfavorable.
The second reason that affects the life of injection molds is thermal fatigue, cracking, damage and failure. During injection molding, the mold is repeatedly subjected to chilling and heating, and the molding surface and its interior are deformed, which are mutually involved, resulting in repeated cycles of thermal stress, resulting in organizational structure Second, damage and loss of toughness trigger the appearance of microcracks and continue to grow. Once the cracks expand, molten metal squeezes in, and repeated mechanical stresses accelerate the cracks. To this end, on the one hand, the mold must be fully preheated at the beginning of injection. In addition, the mold must be kept in a certain working temperature range during the injection molding production process to avoid early cracking failure. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the internal factors before and during the production of the mold do not cause problems. In actual production, most mold failures are thermal fatigue crack failures.
The third reason that affects the life of injection molds is chipping failure. Under the action of the injection force, the mold will initiate cracks at the weakest part, especially if the marking marks or electrical processing marks on the molding surface of the mold are not polished, or The formed clear corners will be the first to appear fine cracks when there are brittle phases or coarse grains in the grain boundaries, it is easy to break. However, the crack propagation is very fast during brittle fracture, which is a very dangerous factor for the failure of the mold. For this reason, on the one hand, all scratches and electrical machining marks on the mold surface must be polished, even if it is in the pouring system, it must be polished. In addition, the mold materials used are required to have high strength, good plasticity, good impact toughness, and fracture toughness.