Plastic resin: PP
Four shapes with a size around 100*80mm
Cavity/core steel: P20
Mould base steel: 60#
Mould cavity: 1+1+1+1
Runner type: cold runner
Cycle time: 25S
Mould size: 430*440*435mm
Mould weight: 480KG
The first question that comes to mind on hearing the term custom injection molding is what is custom injection molding?
Custom injection molding refers to the making of plastic parts for specific applications i.e. customizing the components as per the customer’s requirements.
Choosing a custom injection molding company
Most custom injection molding companies can produce any plastic product you specify, but not all of them go the extra mile to take care of ‘finishing services’ such as decorating, assembly, labeling, and packaging. Some even have a design group that can assist clients with plastic parts and mold design. From rapid prototyping and tooling to injection molding, ultrasonic and plastic welding, and stamping, these companies can assist you every step of the way. Go for manufacturers that offer these added perks – you will end up saving time, money, and effort.
Note that some custom injection molding companies do not do these extras in-house – they hire sub-assemblers and finishers, but are still able to produce products at par with your standards.
Also, examine the manufacturing company’s logistics and scheduling system. They should be able to handle your delivery needs no matter how demanding they may be. You should also go for companies that implement strict controls to monitor the whole custom injection molding process. They should have the latest inspection equipment at hand to allow them to match the closest tolerance and thus provide quality consistently.
The custom injection molding company’s plant climate is also very important. They should have facilities that ensure mold cooling system control. You may contact any companies in the internet directory for your custom injection molding needs.
About our SWY MOULD company
SWY MOULD's mission is to be professional, trustworthy, and innovative. We always adhere to the layout of the leading, in China mold manufacturing enterprises in the implementation of the modern management systems. Use the zero default. Ensure quality and technology in the highest possible manner. Therefore, we are committed to exploring new fields, continuous innovation, and progress, to become a professional mold manufacturer. On the basis of the existing development, continue to improve the level of mold design and manufacturing, for the global plastic mold customers to provide high-quality mold prices.
With our innovative, dedicated, and experienced team, we can provide high-quality plastic injection moulds, injection molding products, rapid prototyping moulds, and professional solutions.
At SWY, we will implement comprehensive management of your mold through an efficient project management process, including quotation, design, manufacturing, testing, improvement, and shipment. Professional project management ensures high quality, short delivery time, and low cost of products.
Mould quality control system in SWY MOULD
No matter what the manufacturing process, there is always a quality control set in place to make sure inferior products are not released into general circulation, nor are inferior products sent back to the buyer. When it comes to injection molding, there are several different tests and control points positioned throughout the manufacturing process to make sure the finished product is up to the highest level of standards.
The design point of the injection mould runner
1. The glue inlet should be opened in the thick part of the product to ensure smooth and complete mold filling;
2. Try to open it in a place that does not affect the appearance and function of the product, and it can be at the edge or bottom;
3. At the cold material hole near the gate, a pull rod is often set at the end to facilitate the demolding of the runner;
4. For large or flat products, it is recommended to use multi-point pouring to prevent product warpage and deformation, and lack of material;
5. The location should be selected to make the plastic filling process short, reduce pressure loss, and facilitate mold exhaust;
6. Avoid opening gates near the slender core to prevent the material flow from directly impacting the core, causing deformation, dislocation, or bending;
7. The gate size is determined by the product size, geometry, structure, and plastic-type. You can choose a small size first and then modify it according to the trial mold condition;
8. Through mold flow analysis or experience, it can be judged whether the junction line generated by the gate position of the product affects the appearance and function of the product, and a cold slug hole can be added to solve it;
9. When a mold has multiple cavities, the same product adopts the symmetrical pouring method. When different products are molded in the same mold, the product should be placed close to the main runner first.