Production material: ABS, nylon, or PE
No of cavities: one or more
Cavity/core steel: 718/P20H
Slider and lifer steel: P20H
Surface finish: high glossy
Injection system: cold runner or hot runner
Type of gate: sub gate, direct gate, or edge gate
Ejector system: ejector pin, ejector sleeve, or angle lifters
Lead time for T1: 12 weeks
Requirements for making dust collector part molds
1. You need to design the mold through 2D graphics, or 3D graphics, or physical patterns.
2. In terms of material selection for dust collector molds, we need to select which kind of steel to make molds according to customer requirements.
3. There are four characteristics of the dust collector mold: smooth surface, no cracks, scratches, and other phenomena, and without steel thorns.
Common sense of dust collector part mold
1. Front and back mold materials of dust collector mold
In addition to the material of the dust collector shell, which has a great influence on the working efficiency of a dust collector, the front and rear membrane materials of the dust collector mold also play a key role.
2. Mold embryo of dust collector
In the process of producing a dust collector, we often need to mention the mold base of the dust collector. The entire mold base supports the entire bracket of the dust collector. Therefore, a higher hardness material is required when selecting materials.
3. The number of mold cavities required by the dust collector
One or more products can be produced on the dust collector mold. We will calculate according to the size of the dust collector. At the same time, we need to prepare a mold to produce several products according to the customer's needs.
4. Flow path of vacuum cleaner mold
The flow path of the dust collector mold is divided into a cold flow path and a hot flow path. When we produce dust collectors, we often set the hot runner according to the design. Not only can the cycle be shortened, but the product can be cured in time and ejected in time.