Basket raw material: PP
Mold dimension: 950*850*900mm
Mold injection system: 1 tip hot runner
Mold ejection system: stripper plate
Mold cycle time: 50s
Mold core/cavity: 718H with hardness 30-33HRC
Mold base: C50
Mold machine: 1000T
Plastic baskets are widely used in agriculture, in our commodity life, in the industrial field as a loading tool, etc. Plastic baskets material usually is HDPE, PP. There are stacking baskets, foldable baskets, bottle baskets, sea-fruit baskets, etc. SWY MOULD could supply you with different sizes and different kinds of plastic baskets designs and plastic baskets moulds manufacturing and mass production.
Viewing our Dirty Clothes Basket Plastic Injection Molding
In many countries, customers prefer to use recycled plastic material for baskets, so most of them will apply with a cold runner system for plastic baskets moulds—a big direct injection gate in the centre of the bottom of the baskets. We also could apply with the hot runner system for recycled plastics, we will add a filter on each hot runner injection sprue on the mould to avoid any impurity blocking the injection channels.
Normally for hot runner plastic baskets moulds, 4 tips hot runner is generally used, sometimes will apply with 5 tips hot runner or 6 tips hot runner for big baskets.
So what's the difference between using a cold runer or a hot runner?
1. Cold runner could save hot runner investment, and the cold runner is most for recycled plastic material.
2. Hot runner baskets will have no runner waste, while cold runner baskets will have runner wastes as small tail. So hot runner could save plastic material.
3. For one same basket, the cycle time of cold runner baskets mould will be a little longer than hot runner baskets mould, but no big difference.
4. The injection pressure of cold runner baskets mould will be higher than hot runner baskets mould, so the same baskets/same steel plastic baskets moulds, cold runner mould will have flashes besides injection gate, while hot runner mould has not.
5. Due to the high injection pressure, the cold runner mould lifetime is shorter than the hot runner mould.