Plastic material: PP
Size: top dia-136mm, bottom dia-103mm, height-125mm
Pot weight: 41.9g
Cavity steel: P20
Core steel: P20
Mould base: C50
Mould cavity: 1
Hot runner: 1 drop with “HOTSET” heating coils
Cycle time: 30 Secs
Delivery time: 35 days
Important points need to concern about the plastic flower pot mould
1. Knowing the annual production quantity that customers needed, so we can decide the cavity and the arrangement of mould, usually divided into a round shape and quadrate shape.
2. Considering the runner system, if full hot runner, the mould price is higher but less material waste; if semi-hot runner, price is substantial, and material water is more; if cold runner, the mould price is lowest, but then the material waste is maximum. It all decided by the customer's budget.
3. The process of mould machining: mould design, CNC, EDM machine, wire cutting machine, grinding machine, milling machine, rocker drill machine, high-speed milling, high-speed carved, polishing, and at last spotting mould, all finished, the mould can be tested.
The quality control system in SWY MOULD
Mould quality control mainly consists of 3 stages.
1. During the design
A good design is half the success of a project, we are willing to pay more time during the design stage to consider all the details in advance to avoid the problem in future. It is the first step of quality control.
2. During fabrication
After finalizing the mould design, how to put the design into the real mould, is the second step.
* Mould steel inspection, it is basis work to ensure it is same as a contract.
* Mould tooling dimension control, we request all suppliers to use a good machine for tooling, tolerance control within 0.05mm.
3. During mould testing
It is a step to check the result of the previous two steps work. We have a list and standard to check each mould to ensure mould in good quality.