Plastic material: food-grade PP
Part size: dia 580* height 220mm
Part weight: 100g
Features: with handle for easy picking
Mould steel: P20
Mould base: C45
Gate system: direct gate
Runner system: cold runner
Lead time: 40 working days
The factors that affect the plastic dish cover injection mould
The quality of plastic moulds is mainly related to design, material selection, processing, assembly, etc.
From a design perspective, the main considerations are:
1. The size of the mould base, the wall thickness of the cavity; the relationship between the service life and the manufacturing cost, and the impact of the size of the injection molding machine on the investment cost and production cost.
2. The strength of the insert and the reliability of its placement.
3. Try to avoid individual parts or a certain position in the cavity from becoming a weak link.
4. The guidepost plays an important role in the process of moving the mold, so consider its strength and wear resistance. Other material selection, processing, and assembly mainly consider the contradictory relationship between cost and quality.
5. Before the plastic mold is opened, the toggle lever-type has not released the clamping force, especially when the core is overloaded, the core has not recovered, and the plastic has cooled, so the friction between the metal and the plastic greatly increases the core wear.
6. When the mould is opened, the toggle lever-type will produce vibration due to the sudden release of the clamping force, which will aggravate the damage of some stressed parts.