Mold size: 720*200*232mm
Wooden box size: 1500*450*400mm
Orifice diameter: 0.25mm
Distance of orifice: 0.65mm
Amount of the orifice: 933
Amount of heating rod: 24
Temperature controller for heating rod: 10 points
Temperature controller box voltage: 380V/50HZ
The feedback from SWY MOULD customer
About the shape of mold orifice
There are two types of orifice, one is sharp, another is round. As the pictures showed.
The machining of the sharp orifice is more difficult, but the fabric jetting is more smooth and better.
We advise you to buy one mold with two spinneret plates, later if one spinneret plate broke, you can change it by yourself, no need to buy a new mold.
The way to clean melt-blown die
* The vacuum degree of the calcining furnace should reach 0.06-0.08Mpa, in one hour, the temperature should reach 350.
* Keep temperature 350 in three hours.
* In another hour, the temperature from 350 to 450.
* Keep temperature 450 in six hours, and after the temperature to 100, begin vacuuming.
* After vacuum in eight hours, open the solenoid valve and natural cooling.
* USC (ultrasonic cleaning): putting die into ultrasonic cleaners when the temperature under 50. Open the cleaner after the water drowns the die.
* The time of cleaning depends on the machine power, in general, the time is 1-2 hours. Also can adding some sodium hydroxide to improve the cleaning effectiveness.
* For size 1.6 meters' dies, can add 0.4-0.6kg sodium hydroxide; for size 3.2 meters' dies, can add 0.8-1.2kg sodium hydroxide. And after cleaning, we should wash with clean water.
* After washing, should blowing with fresh air.
* Die assembly
Before shipment, SWY MOULD will clean the mold with an ultrasonic cleaning machine and ensure every orifice is well, then we will send the mold to you.
What is ultrasonic cleaning?
Put simply, Ultrasonic Cleaning is the use of sound waves to remove decontamination from surfaces. The part to be cleaned must be completely submerged in a tank of water (the ultrasonic cleaning tank) before the sound waves (ultrasonics) are applied.
Ultrasonic energy is introduced into the body of water via Transducers, these are specifically shaped blocks of metal that sandwich piezoelectric material.
Piezoelectric materials have the amazing property of vibrating when an electric current is passed through them, and the transducer harnesses this effect and channels the vibrations through the metal blocks (See below).
Because the transducers run on electricity they are placed onto the outside of the cleaning tank and face inwards to transfer the vibrations into the tank.
The vibration of the metal tank means that the entire base (or side) of the tank effectively emits ultrasonic energy into the body of water when the current is switched on. This is the ultrasonic energy that produces the cleaning effect.
The benefits of ultrasonic cleaning
Ultrasonic cleaning is effective at removing all kinds of dirt, grease, oil, and even bacteria from a part that would otherwise be hard to clean. With the addition of cleaning chemicals specifically tailored to the cleaning requirement, the results can be further improved. In addition when the temperature of the water is raised this also has an improved effect on the cleaning efficiency.
2. Less effort
Because ultrasonic cleaning submerges the part to be cleaned within a bath of water, anything that the water touches are being cleaned by the ultrasonic action. This means that parts that have been traditionally difficult to clean with crevices, hollows, and blind holes will now get the same cleaning action as easy to reach surfaces.
3. Automated & repeatable
It provides a relatively automated and consistent process for the end-user because cycle times, heat, chemical additives, and ultrasonic power can all be controlled and tailored to customer requirements
4. Energy efficient
Whilst ultrasonic cleaning does require an electrical power source it is often much more efficient due to the reduced amount of overall water it uses compared to jet washing. An ultrasonic cleaning tank can often accommodate more than one part at a time so efficiencies can be further increased.