The way to clean melt-blown die
* The vacuum degree of the calcining furnace should reach 0.06-0.08Mpa, in one hour, the temperature should reach 350.
* Keep temperature 350 in three hours.
* In another hour, the temperature from 350 to 450.
* Keep temperature 450 in six hours, and after the temperature to 100, begin vacuuming.
* After vacuum in eight hours, open the solenoid valve and natural cooling.
* USC (ultrasonic cleaning): putting die into ultrasonic cleaners when the temperature under 50. Open the cleaner after the water drowns the die.
* The time of cleaning depends on the machine power, in general, the time is 1-2 hours. Also can adding some sodium hydroxide to improve the cleaning effectiveness.
* For size 1.6 meters' dies, can add 0.4-0.6kg sodium hydroxide; for size 3.2 meters' dies, can add 0.8-1.2kg sodium hydroxide. And after cleaning, we should wash with clean water.
* After washing, should blowing with fresh air.
* Die assembly