*Cavity and core steel: Stavaxs420 stainless steel, tempered with HRC 55+/-2
*Mold base steel: DIN 1.2311 with precision grinding machine with each plate thickness tolerance 0.015mm for a plate size 500*500*40 with HRC 32
*Mold spare parts: DIN 1.2344 in D-M-E metric dimension standard; all the moving area was inserted with durable parts which can be interchangeable
*Precision temperature controlling and even heating area for hot manifold
*Improved valve gate system with interchangeable and durable melt PET material sealing
*Screw neck slide inserted with prehardened DIN 1.2316, HRC 38 to HRC 42
1. Cavity of PET preform mold can be 1 to 96 cavities.
2. Parts manufactured by top-grade processing machinery in the industry.
3. Top-grade stainless steel from ASSAB or Germany(DIN 1.2316) is used to have highly precise, wear-resistant, highly stable molds.
4. Improved valve gate system with interchangeable and durable melt PET material sealing.
5. Japanese pneumatically-driven nozzle pin is selected for synchronized high-rate up and down motions.
6. Hot runner system allowing faster production, shorter forming periods, reduced material wastage, and high competitiveness.
7. Moldflow analysis to achieve uniform thickness, stable dimensions, high success rate, greatly reducing the product deficiency rate.
8. At least 2 million shots lifetime or 18 months guarantee.
1. The main components of PET tube embryos molds are made of S136 material (Sweden ASSAB)
2. The mold base is made of imported P20, which avoids corrosion efficaciously and assures longer mold service life.
3. German vacuum stove is imported for heating treatment of the components, which assures the hardness of the components of HRC45-48.
T1 video of plastic tube embryos molding: