Box size: 200*80*60mm
Box material: PS
Mould steel: S136
Mould base: LKM
Mould cavity: 4
Ejection system: stripper plate+gas-assisted system
Cycle time: 8-10 seconds
Using a high-speed injection moulding machine
With rich industry experience and knowledge, SWY MOULD is manufacturing a qualitative range of container mould and food packaging box mould.
Now, plastic containers are widely used in our daily life, we can see so many containers around us. From small to big, like 100ml-20L. From thin to thick, like 0.5mm to 1.5mm. From food to industrial use. Like ice-cream container, snacks container, oil package container and so on.
For thin-wall box mould, we suggest at least 718 mould steel, which moulds life is around 800,000 shots, the polish effect is ok. If mirror polish required, 2344 mould steel will be advised, which mould life is around 1-3 million shots, product surface also has a good effect.
What should I have to produce the plastic thin-wall injection moulds?
Answer: plastic thin-wall injection mould+plastic high-speed injection molding machine+high MFI plastic material
1. Plastic thin-wall injection mould
* the-wall thickness less than 0.45mm is meaning thin wall molding
* thin-wall mould needs very precise machining and mould base to realize the even wall thickness
* thin-wall mould base steel and cavity core steel must be deep hardened HRC bigger than 48
* thin-wall injection molding needs a very good cooling system in the mould
* thin-wall mould multi-cavities need a very special injection system
* thin-wall mould needs very special air venting in the mould
* thin-wall mould needs all the cavities and cores self-inter-locked
2. Plastic high-speed injection molding machine
* the mould must suitable for high-speed injection, if the machine is good enough, the cycle time can be 3-10 seconds.
* thin wall injection molding solution also needs a high-speed injection molding machine
3. High MFI plastic material
* thin-wall mould needs the plastic material MFI bigger than 40 (bigger MFI is better)