As it has two parts, left and right for assembling the car, so the mold we will suggest customers design 2 cavities with 1+1, it could satisfy one car with two rear lamps.
Generally, the plastic material for the rear lamp is ABS or PMMA.
The rear lamp from plastic mold should obey the following requirements
1. Easy form tooling, easy for assembling, reduce the cost
2. Reduce the weight of rear lamp products to cut the car weight, and then save the oil finally
3. Keep longer rear lamp life and corrosion resistance
4. Assembling parts save the space
5. Beautiful, comfortable, good feel of the rear lamp
6. The material could be recycled, saving energy
The injection system of the rear lamp mold
1. Subchannel should be straight enough, should be short enough, cut the belt, and keep the shining Ra + 1.6-0.8mm
2. Think about The mold cavity number, based on the mold size design the cavity number, making the mold with symmetry
4. Should make the gate cut with ease; keep the products with a good appearance
5. Design the Main spruce, avoid it inject the parts or core, stop the beating
6. The main spruce design should prepare some areas to keep the accuracy
Taizhou Saiweiyue Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd.