Choosing plastic material for storage box parts
Some plastic storage boxes can reach food grade standards, with pressure resistance, durable, impact resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, easy to wash and disinfect, no decay, no pollution; economic, environmental protection, convenient, health, safety; recyclable, can help complete the generalization of logistics containers and integrated management.
Therefore, the material chosen should be light, smooth, wear-resistant, impact-resistant, acid and alkali resistant, odorless, easy to clean and disinfect, durable, and with good overall performance.
SWY MOULD has rich experience to make crate & container mold, we can help you select the right material according to your request.
Manage of plastic A4 paper storage box mould project
1. Analysis of your storage box parts drawing, requirements, materials, shrinkage, etc.
2. Preliminary design of the storage box mould and sent it to you for confirmation.
3. Make adjustments to the mould design until you are fully satisfied.
4. Ordering of steel.
5. After the steel is available, the 3D data approved by you are converted to the machining department.
6. Machining the steel according to the storage box mould data and programming the machine.
7. After the machining is completed, we will assemble all the parts of the storage box mould.
8. We will simulate the movement of the storage box mould.
9. Run the mould on the injection machine, and then hand over these storage box parts to QC for inspection and then sent them to you after approval.
10. After the samples and moulds are approved by you, the moulds will be delivered to your designated place.
As a professional storage box mould manufacturer, SWY MOULD has developed a complete set of storage box mould design and manufacturing processes after years of experience. Every detail of the design is carefully analyzed and certified by our professional designers, your whole storage box mould project will be charged by our rich experienced project manager
we always insist on doing the most professional storage box mould and give you the most worry-free service.
How to maintain plastic A4 paper storage box mould?
1. Clean the storage box moulds surfaces regularly.
2. Painting the exterior of the mould frame to prevent rusting.
3. Plotting anti-rust oil on moving parts such as ejector pins, sliders, guide pins, and ejector sleeves.
4. Anti-rust oil should be applied to the mould cavity after de-molding.
5. Unclogging of cooling channels.
6. Repair of damaged and worn areas.
7. Storage box moulds should be kept airtight when not in use for a long time to avoid dust entering the cavity&core.
SWY MOULD will provide you with detailed maintenance instructions for your storage box moulds, so if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Taizhou Saiweiyue Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd.