The usages of plastic expansion anchor wall plug
All objects are fixed with wood screws and particle board nails, such as cabinets, switches, trunking, picture frames, frames, coat racks, skirting boards, etc. The anti-rotation bulge ensures that the anchor bolt and the hole have a good grip force, and the anchor bolt does not follow the screw tightening. Screw fixing plastic wall plug also call masonry drill, use for electric equipment fixing on the wall, masonry. Just put the plastic plug in the wall drilling hole, and fix the screw in it, make sure the screw fixing item is firm. The plastic construction wall connector is easy to use. Nonslip design for firmly fixing.
Drilling holes on the wall first, the depth and diameter of punching must correspond to the size of the product.
The plastic anchors are knocked into the wall with a rubber hammer.
Anchors aligns the holes to ensure that it can match the size of wall anchors.
Insert the screw and twist clockwise.
Make sure that the screws are aligned with the expansion wall anchors.
The factors affecting the plastic mold of M6 expansion anchor wall plug
Mold manufacturing is a complex process, from the design, processing, assembly, commissioning, and other steps to the final actual use. In the entire life cycle, the factors affecting the quality of the mold are mainly the following aspects.
1. Mold steel
Steel is the decisive factor for mold quality, and choosing reasonable steel is the top priority.
The criteria for selecting steel are:
* Requirements for injection molding materials
Different plastics must use different steels, such as high polishing requirements, corrosion resistance requirements, etc.
The properties of the steel can be used, not the more expensive the better; considering the cost of the mold, the mold steel should use materials corresponding to the life of the mold to avoid unnecessary waste; generally, the life of P20 steel is about 300,000 shoots; 2738 steel are 500,000, H13 / 2344 is usually more than 800,000. you can choose according to the situation;
* Surface treatment
The surface treatment of the mold is also very important. Nitriding can enhance the surface hardness of the steel and effectively extend the life of the mold; electroplating can effectively modify the mold steel, and for some plastic parts that require high brightness and corrosion resistance, electroplating can be used to enhance and improve the performance of the steel.
2. Structural design
The mature mold structure takes into account product material properties, shrinkage, molding temperature, elastic tensile deformation coefficient, etc., and takes into account the cooling water path and the speed of opening and closing the mold. Reasonable mold structure can effectively extend the life of the mold and ensure the smooth production of the mold, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
3. Mold processing
The arrangement of the molding process is particularly important. A reasonable process arrangement can speed up the production cycle, shorten the processing time, and effectively save costs. And more importantly, accurate and reasonable processing can ensure the stability and prolong the life of the mold in the production process.
Some processing errors can lead to mold welding, no matter how good the welding is, it is a loss for the mold; in addition, poor processing may also affect the mold action, reduce the mold life, and cause the mold to crack during the production process. It even broke.
4. Standard parts
Although the standard part does not directly participate in the molding, it controls the operation of the entire mold. Good standard parts should be able to be wear-resistant, hard enough, high precision, and should not be deformed.
5. Polish /skin texture
The polishing of the mold is the last step in the manufacture of the mold. Polishing is directly reflected on the plastic part, so this is the most face-saving job. Polishing can also help and complement mold action, especially for mold release. Often the production of some molds is not smooth because the lighting is not in place, the resistance is too large, the demolding is difficult, and even the top is white and the top is cracked.
6. Mold assembly
The mold assembly is just like assembling a machine. Every part and every screw must not be wrong, otherwise, the consequences will be very serious, which may lead to product defects and affect production. In the worst case, the mold will be completely damaged and scrapped. So the assembly work must be very detailed. During the assembly process, pay particular attention to the cleaning of the mold, especially the water channels and screw holes. Be sure to blow off the iron filings inside.
7. Hot runner or cold runner
In fact, this has the least impact on the quality of the mold, because the hot runner is generally designated by the customer, especially some large customers. Well-known foreign brands do well in quality and after-sales service, so there is generally no problem with quality.
It is just that the quality of some hot runners in China is very different. In order to save costs, individual small enterprises strive for price advantages and use some unreliable heating and conduction accessories, it is easy to have problems. The main problem of the cold runner is how to ensure the balance of injection molding, gate size, injection pressure, and so on.
8. Cooling water circuit
Anyone with mold experience knows how important cooling is to a mold. Due to the increase in prices and human wages, it is unimaginable to make a profit without reducing the injection cycle of one second when mass-producing products.
However, when the production cycle is accelerated, the temperature of the mold will increase. If it is not effectively controlled, it will cause the mold to be too hot to form, and even cause deformation and failure of the mold. Therefore, good waterway design is particularly important, including the density, diameter, and links between waterways.
9. Mold maintenance
Mold maintenance is mainly maintenance and maintenance in the production process. The mold is like a car, if it is not used for a long time without maintenance, it may cause the mold to be scrapped. Therefore, after each use of the mold, comprehensive maintenance is required, especially the rust prevention of the molding part, and the rust prevention of the main moving parts.
Because the mold needs to receive water during the production process, it may get stuck on the mold during the installation or disassembly process, so be sure to keep the mold dry, and then brush with a layer of oil to protect it.
Basic maintenance for the plastic mold of M6 expansion anchor wall plug
In order to ensure the normal production of the mold, reduce failures and quality problems, and at the same time extend the service life of the mold.
Maintain the mold can be separated to: before, during, and after the production.
1. Mold maintenance before production
* Scrub the dust, oil, and rust of the mold, and remove the dirt on the surface before putting the mold inside the injection molding machine.
* Use an air gun or rag, detergent, or alcohol (alcohol for mirror mold) to clean the oil on the mold surface.
* Check the mold's cooling channel to ensure smooth water passage.
* Check whether the arc on the mold gate sleeve is damaged and whether there is any remaining foreign matter. If necessary, clean it up.
* Moving parts: such as thimbles, springs, hydraulic cylinders, sliders. check whether there is rust, bending, or fracture, and make sure the movement must be smooth.
2. Maintenance of mold during production
* The molds produced on the machine are inspected and maintained daily.
* Check the mold's guideposts, guide sleeves, and sliders for damage and foreign matter on them, and refuel them once a day.
* Clean the mold parting surface and the foreign matter in the exhaust groove, oil stains, and wipe it with an air gun or rag, detergent or alcohol once a day.
3. Maintenance of mold after production
* Inspect each part of the mold to see if there is any damage.
* Clean the greasy dirt on the parting surface and the debris in the mold cavity, and spray with an anti-rust agent.
* Blow off the water remaining in the cooling water channel.
* Always wear labor protection supplies when maintaining the mold. Heavy objects must be operated with a crane. It is strictly forbidden to lift the mold directly by hand to prevent injury to the limb.
* The rust prevention of the mold is necessary. After the mold is maintained, special attention should be paid to the rust prevention action of the mold. The remaining water in the water channel must be dried with an air gun.
* Too much lubricating oil does not bring a better lubricating effect, just the right amount.
* When the mold is installed and maintained, pay attention to the numbers and directions of the inserts and other components. Do not install them incorrectly. Check whether the screws are completely used up and tighten them diagonally when installing the screws.