Mould dimension: 770*1300*900mm
Mould steel: P20, HRC 28-32
Runner system: cold runner
Sprue nozzle: 350mm
Eject system: eject bar
Molding machine: 1300T
One-shot time: 55 seconds
Features: parts are taken out from the machine by a robot or by hand
SWY MOULD has made quite a lot of plastic chair moulds. From garden use chair to commercial use chair, from the material of pp transparent chair to pc chair. The chair mould we make with good polishing, smooth mould moving, hight efficient cooling system and easy for repair work. Take the armchair, for example, usually, we make two inserts at the back part of the chair so that it could easily change on the injection machines.
Now people require the chair is not only about durable, more and more people asked for both beautiful and practical, and some even want to change the shape. On this subject, our company can provide you with solutions conveniently.
1. Good plastic chair mould design, mould design is the most important step for manufacture a good plastic chair mould, reasonable mould structure, suitable ejector system, injection system, cooling system, air venting system, guide system, etc.
2. Choose the suitable steel, 718H is a very good steel for chair mould, but because of steel cost, customer use steel P20 for chair mould commonly.
3. Choose the best suitable tooling technique, using the big CNC milling tooling machine and mould press machine.
4. Mould assembling, the chair mould assembling must be very carefully, check to connect of every mould plate; ejector pin, stripper, eject block or slider should move smooth.
5. Good technician manual polishing or plus hard chrome plating keep the chair long time lasting shine.
6. Mould steel treatment: quenching, improve the hardness.