Usage: for building underground tank systems for rainwater infiltration, attenuation, detention or retention
Plastic material: recyclable PP material
Part size: 800*800*265mm
Mould steel: P20
Mould base: C50
Mould surface treatment: polish
T1 time: 55 days
What is the plastic rainwater collection module?
The plastic rainwater collection module is a part of the rainwater collection and utilization system. Several plastic rainwater collection module units are combined to form an underground storage tank. Around the pool, according to the needs of the project, wrap impervious geotextile or permeable geotextile to form different types of storage tanks, permeable pools, and flood regulation pools. Using the plastic rainwater collection module to assemble the pool has the advantages of convenient installation, large bearing capacity, no breeding of mosquitoes, flies, and algae, and can be dismantled and migrated to other areas to continue to use after being used in the temporary construction area. The equipment is suitable for the collection and utilization of rainwater in large building districts, industrial parks, squares, and factory buildings. The plastic rainwater collection module storage tank can effectively store the collected rainwater, these stored and water resources, after treatment, can be used to flush toilets, wash roads, irrigate lawns, water features to replenish water, and even used for circulating cooling water and firewater.
Process flow of recycled polypropylene (PP)
For this plastic mould of rainwater collection module, our customer uses recycled PP for mass production. It's better to know how to re-use the recycled PP well to earn more benefits. Most of PP comes from daily necessities, such as plastic boxes, foot basins, buckets, rice baskets, plastic chairs, stools, woven bags, and other packaging woven fabrics, packing belts, etc.
1. First, separate the colors of various materials, because the separation will make the user convenient and the price can be high.
2. Crush and rinse with water, spin-off the remaining water in a spin dryer, and then dry and bag. Use a mixer to mix and add some colors and additives.
3. The special plastic machine carries on the granulation on the car, but the granulation temperature should not be too high, it is easy to become brittle, so you must pay attention to the temperature.
4. Water-cooled pelleting should be standard 3x4mm, otherwise the appearance of the best material will not look good or standard.
Proper quality management extends plastic mould service life
In the production process, plastic moulds are subject to normal wear and tear. It is certain that quality management control in daily production will play an important role in the assurance of mould quality, which mainly covers the following aspects:
1. Effective data management, including production data, process data, and drawing documents
Effective management of production data, process data, and 2D/3D drawing documents is able to ensure a complete document library and full drawing versions, leading to effective sharing and effective inquiry of the drawings. In the Engineering Dept., if a PC database with a complete document management system is not able to be established, and there’s no one to collect and organize those previously scattered drawings, it will lead to data chaos and inconsistency which will probably affect all the design files, including 2D/3D drawings, original data, design change/maintenance history and 3D models, etc. Without standardized 2D CAD drawings, great problems will occur. Because of this confusion in data management, it is difficult to identify problems and then correct them promptly, causing tools to be modified and repaired, not to mention the addition of tool manufacturing costs and the extension of the tool production cycle.
2. Maintain data consistency and integrity, including tool drawings and processes, etc.
Make use of effective, sophisticated, and strict test measures to ensure that tool drawings, production processing technologies, and the alike are consistent and integral.
3. Collect and record the manufacturing costs of each set of the tools in time
It is recommended that the workshop takes effective management control measures to find out obsolete tools in time; uses accurate, efficient, and accurate processing technologies to design die structures for tooling parts and parts testing. This will effectively reduce the changes in mold design. As a result, the maintenance, actual costs, as well as quality of each mold produced will be effectively controlled.
4. Labor force planning
When all the elements of mold production can be organically organized and integrated, such as the information of planning, design, processing technology, production scheduling, and labor resources, it will be much easier to effectively coordinate the production projects, thus effectively guaranteeing the quality and timely delivery of mold products.
5. Development of a comprehensive and practical tool production management system
Develop a complete manufacturing management system, including implementation of manufacturing management processes, product data management, process data management, project management, production scheduling management, computer information management, tool production planning, tool design, process development, product testing assignment, workshop management, warehouse management, as well as other related information management. Complete the development in a well-planned way, to realize a comprehensive delivery tracking management system in the end.
6. Establish a full failure mode and effects analysis system
Establish a failure mode and effects analysis system for tool design and manufacturing by means of meetings, bulletins, computer sharing, as well as incentive methods, so as to prevent the same problems from happening again in the future.
Advantages of SWY MOULD
We have a professional mould making team with more than 10 years of experience.
1. Various materials and short lead-time.
2. Good steel and a long lifetime.
3. We can supply a "one-stop" service with molds making, mass production, assembly, package, and nice after-sales service in long term.
4. Full set of machines for mould making and injection molding.
5. OEM &. ODM service is available.
6. Mould's design is based on a tooling engineer from our company and experience with years in the industry.
7. Mould's steel as per customers' requests such as NAK80, S1369(H),2738, 718, 738 and etc.
8. Final products' materials' optional: ABS, PP, PE, POM, PA6(66)+GF, PC, PMMA, HIPS, GPPS and etc.
9. Products' color: as the customer's requirements, any color is possible, if they could provide us with the color card schedule.
10. Good cost and high efficiency of delivery.
Mould shipment process in SWY
1. Quality inspection of plastic mold installation
A complete inspection of plastic mould to ensure the continuity of mould structure and the standard of parts. The project manager and quality inspection personnel shall inspect the plastic mould according to the company's standard, so as to ensure the quality of the products. Once the problem is found, it can be corrected immediately, and effectively prevent the occurrence of errors. In addition, we continuously test the cooling system, hydraulic oil duct system, and hot runner system of plastic mould.
2. Checking before mould delivery
* After confirming the sample of the customer, our manager will inform our team leader to check the mould. Including the 3d mould design, customer's requirements, and mould trial problem.
* Our inspector will according to the files above to check the mould.
* If our customer needs the water channel drawings and oil channel drawings, we will print them for you, of course, we could provide mould water transport pictures.
* After all the detailed checking no question, then we will inform our team leader to pack the mould.
3. Mould specification
* Team leader will fill in the instruction
* Packing all the mould accessories into a wooden case
* Prepare mould trial report, mould using instruction, mould temperature control box instruction, and quality certification to customer.
4. Mould Packing
* Cleaning the cavity and core, no iron filings
* Spraying the antirust paint inside and outside
* Wrapped with the plastic film
* Putting into a wooden case or wooden pallet