Features of plastic rainwater drain gutter
1. Crevice drainage ditch has the function of eliminating sewage and cleaning the ground, which is also its main function, reducing the retention of underground sewage and increasing the required pollution, especially the combination of rainwater and dust or oil on the ground. Therefore, the use of gap type drainage ditch, that is, the city's "cleaning master", can effectively clean the city's ground, keep the main cities from the impact of rain, and reduce the pressure of urban cleaning.
2. Gap is the drainage ditch appearance is smooth, patterned, and plays a decorative role. There are many types and models of a gap-type drainage ditch. The cover has a variety of beautiful and generous patterns, which has a good decorative effect and has a reasonable gap setting, which improves the drainage capacity. According to the installation location, users can choose the slotted drainage ditch with different cover patterns to help improve the aesthetic feeling of the city. To cater to urban construction, play a good role in beautification.
3. The cover plate of the slit-type drainage ditch is antiskid, which can reduce the occurrence of pedestrian wrestling and tire skidding. It's a very human design.
Plastic rainwater drain gutter mould maintenance
The injection mold maintenance should pay attention to the following four points:
1. Plastic injection molding process companies should first give each pair of injection mold record card, detailed records, which can be found based on parts, components, has been damaged, the wear degree of size, to provide information data to find and solve the problem, and the injection mold molding process parameters, the materials used for the product, to shorten the test time of injection mold, improve production efficiency.
2. Plastic injection molding process companies should be in the injection molding machine, injection mold under normal operation, test all kinds of injection mold performance, and finally measure forming parts size, through this information can determine the existing state of injection mold, find out the cavity, core, cooling system, and parting surface damage, according to the information provided by the plastic, can judge the injection mold damage status and maintenance measures.
3. The key parts of the injection mold should be tracked and tested: ejection, guiding role is to ensure that the injection mold opening and closing movement and plastic ejection, if any of these parts stuck due to injury, will lead to stop production, so should often keep the injection mold thimble, guidepost lubrication (should choose the most suitable lubricant), and regularly check whether thimble, guide pin, etc the distortion and surface damage, once found, will change in time. After completing a production cycle, the injection mold surface, sports, guide components coating professional rust-proof oil, especially should pay attention to with gear and bearing parts and spring rack injection mold stretch strength of protection, to ensure that it is always in the best working state. With production time, the cooling way is easy to deposit scale, rust, sludge, and algae, a decrease of cooling flow channel section, the cooling channel narrow, greatly reduced the heat exchange between the coolant and the injection mold rate, increase the production cost, so we should pay attention to clean up on passage. For hot runner injection mold, the maintenance of the heating and control system is helpful to prevent the occurrence of production failure. Therefore, it is particularly important. Therefore, each end of the production cycle in response to dying band heater, rod heater, heating probe, and thermocouple with ohmmeter measuring, if there is any damage, should change in time, and comparing with injection mold resume, recorded, to timely found the problem, and adopt countermeasures.
4. Pay attention to the surface maintenance of the injection mold, it directly affects the surface quality of the product, and the emphasis is to prevent corrosion, therefore, it is particularly important to choose a suitable, high-quality, and professional anti-rust oil. After the injection mold to complete production tasks, should according to different injection to take different approaches to remove residual injection carefully, available copper rod, copper wire, and professional injection mold cleaner to remove residual injection and other sediments in the injection mold, and then dried. Disables hard objects such as wire and steel bars to avoid scratching the surface. If corrosive injection molding is caused by rust, use the grinding machine to grind and polish, and spray professional anti-rust oil, and then place the injection mold in a dry, cool, non-dust storage.