With a team of master mould makers and advanced processing machines, SWY Mould works closely with customers throughout the progress of the projects, from quotation to designing to processing to shipment at a fair price and in a timely manner. We are still developing our technology in plastic injection moulds to offer you better and better service and solutions for moulds. For more detailed information about this mould, kindly contact our SWY MOULD. Thank you!
As a domestic water pipeline, the most essential point is sanitation. The metal conduit that uses originally, because resists corrosion, but rusting performance is bad, long-term accumulation scale, have a bigger effect on living water quality. Because of this, PP pipe is gradually instead of it, and you don't need to worry about being corroded. And the high and low-temperature bearing capacity is also excellent, although the pp pipe also has the possibility of freezing crack, under the low temperature of -20℃, it will be very safe to use, as long as the high-temperature working environment is not more than 70℃ is also very safe, as a domestic water pipeline is more than enough. In addition, the service life of the pp tube is very long, under the condition of normal use, basically doesn't have to worry about the need to change, but it is worth noting that the pp tube, after all, is a kind of plastic pipe, pp pipe strength and surface hardness is certainly not an as hard metal pipe, so pay more attention in the process of transportation, handling and installing.
Points of making a good water supply pipe mould
1. Cavities & cores steel selection
* We never accepted to use normal steel with Cr. Plating.
* We never accepted to use 3Cr.13 or any other low standard Chinese stainless iron.
* We insist on to use DIN 1. 2316 made by Thyssen Krup or Stavax S420 made by Assab.
2. Cavities & cores steel treatment
* We always use tempering harden treatment to the cavities and cores steel, we keep the cavities and cores hardness HRC48+/-2.
3. Cavities & cores machining process
* We always apply a 2 or 3 stages machining process, for some big pipe fitting mould which the fittings' diameter bigger than 6", we use 3 stages machining processing.
* We have a special machining solution for cavity and cores, which can keep the OD and ID according to our customer requirements.
4. Standard parts and mould components stocks
* For the standard components, we kept them with big stocks, and the stocked parts have done serious QC for hardness and dimensions.
* Some special parts such as collapsible cores, hydraulic cylinders…we have reasonable quantity as the stocks.