USING SCIENTIFIC MOULD-MAKING TECHNIQUE TO PROVIDE YOU WELL MOULD.
The wall thickness range of reflector (tooth tip to fem […]
The wall thickness range of reflector (tooth tip to female die surface)
1. Small dimension reflector: the wall thickness between 1-1.3mm
2. Large dimension reflector: the wall thickness between 1.5-2mm
1. Mold temperature: should be 80 degrees celsius above
2. Cycle time: especially focus on hold pressure
3. Injection pressure control: depends on the machine, but not too high
4. Feeding tube temperature: depends on the material
Precaution of molding
1. Please don't injection with a cold material, it will scratch the reflex surface which can't be repaired
2. During injection, if need to use a release agent to help to release, please use waterborne type in case it affects the photometric test value
3. The material of injection should be strict control, definitely never use recycling or secondary
4. If the reflector needs to do vacuum evaporation, the photometric test value predestine reduces about 50%, it should be noted to inspect the valid reflection area of the initial design and related optometry margin.