USING SCIENTIFIC MOULD-MAKING TECHNIQUE TO PROVIDE YOU WELL MOULD.
Box size: 410*300*150mm
Part material: PP
Mold steel: 718
Mold base: C50
Gate system: central gate
Lead time: 45 days
Payment term: T/T
What's the raw material of the plastic box/crate body part?
Plastic box/crate parts are mainly packaging boxes and hollow containers. the common plastic materials are low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS), polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET), acrylonitrile polymer (AN), polycarbonate (PC), styrene-butadiene-acrylonitrile copolymer (ABS), vinyl chloride copolymer (VDC), ethylene vinyl alcohol copolymers (EVOH), nylon (PA), phenolic (PF), urea-formaldehyde (UF), etc.
Key points of plastic file box injection mold design
When designing plastic file box mold, the points to be considered are box thickness, draft angle, support surface, reinforcement, rounded corners, holes, threads, inserts, etc.
1. The box wall thickness to ensure the necessary mechanical strength, box parts should have a certain thickness, but the thickness is appropriate.
2. The role of the draft angle to facilitate the smooth fall of the product.
3. The role of reinforcing rib is to increase the mechanical strength without increasing the thickness of the box. Preventing warping and deformation
4. Rounded corners of the inner and outer surface of the plastic box corner, in addition to the special needs or in the parting surface, core, and cavity with the outside should be rounded transition.
5. Plastic box of various holes, such as through holes, blind holes, screw mosquito holes, shaped hols, etc. should be opened as far as possible in the location of the box will not be honest weak strength, the shape of the hole should also strive not to make the mold structure complex
6. Plastic box may be added to a variety of inserts, the purpose is to increase the decorative effect, change the local performance (such as hardness, rigidity, wear resistance, etc.), improve the shape and size of the precision, reduce the amount of plastic, etc.
The common steel for plastic file box mold
Cavity & core: 738、738H , 718、718H etc.
Mold base: P20, S45C, S50C.
The mold steel is depended on the mold life and product quantity.
We can select the steel type according to your request.
The cooling system of plastic file box mold
Because of the thick walls of plastic file box molds, the design of the cooling system is crucial to them, to consider the cooling effect and the uniformity of the cooling, as well as the impact of the cooling system on the overall structure of the mold, the cooling of key parts such as the moving mold or inserts, the cooling of the side cores of the side sliders, and the design of the cooling elements.
SWY MOULD has analyzed these issues during the design of the box mold, and the mold has been designed to reduce the cooling time during injection by circulating water through each part of the mold, increasing the productivity of the product and significantly reducing production costs.
The lead time of making a plastic file box mold
The time taken to make a set of box molds of the same quality varies from one mold manufacturer to another, for a professional mold manufacturer, It will take about 6-8 weeks to make a set of crate mold, SWY has been making box molds for many years and can help you get your box parts to the market with high quality and short lead times. Welcome to contact our SWY MOULD to get more information (+86 15757668880 or [email protected])
Taizhou Saiweiyue Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd.
ADD: No.12, Jinchuan Road, Beicheng Street, Huangyan District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province, 318020, China
E-mail: [email protected]
Copyright © Taizhou Saiweiyue Mould & Plastic Co., Ltd. Rights Reserved. OEM/ODM Injection Mold Of Plastic File Box Suppliers